Jason, Barbie and Alex: She finally got me

4/10/2007

She finally got me

Well, I'm sick now.

Maybe it was the getting like 4 hours of sleep this weekend
Maybe it was all the family activities.
Maybe it was my sick, but increadably wonderful wife.

But I'm sick now.
At least I held out till Barbie recovered =). And I'm not too bad now, but last night at work, I felt like my brain had staged a small revolt inside my head. Asprin and caffine did nothing, and so it was a long night.

But here is some happy news/pretty pictures. We went to the doctors today for the ultrasound. The lady was really cool, and even gave us a hat for alex. Anyway, everything is a-ok. His estimated weight is 5 lbs, 10 ounces. So he's right on track.



Oh, and soon we will be switching over to new everything for our blogging needs. I installed wordpress on my webserver(which is EXTREMELY blogger.com friendly) and we will be migrating soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home