Jason, Barbie and Alex: 34 weeks, 6 to go

4/04/2007

34 weeks, 6 to go

Today I had my 34 week OB appointment. I am still sick and the Dr. thinks I have an upper respiratory infection and am dehydrated. So she wrote me a note for work and told me to stay home for the remainder of the week, get plenty of fluids and lots of rest. Luckily they were very understanding at work and just want me to get better. The Dr. is a little concerned though because I have lost 10 lbs. in the last 2 wks. and my blood pressure was on the low side, probably from the dehydration. She isn't too worried though because Alex is very active and my belly has grown, 34 cm now. I knew that I would be down 1 or 2 lbs., but 10, that freaked me out. Dr. Shanahan set me up for an ultrasound on Tues. to make sure that he is gaining weight and doing ok. I'm not sure what she will do if she feels he isn't big enough, we'll find out and keep everyone posted.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger Kerry Lee said…

    I'm not sure how much you should freak out about the weight. I varied by several pounds just depending on the time of day I weighed myself.

    Hope you feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home