Jason, Barbie and Alex: Why

2/24/2007

Why

Why did I think that buffalo wings after 9pm were a good idea for dinner? As the pregnancy has progressed I have found more and more things that just shouldn't be eaten after a certain hour or more likely at all. At first I thought it was just because I was eating too late. Some nights by the time I get home and we decide what to have for dinner, it is after 8pm and more than I like to admit we either go out or order in. But after I had leftover sesame chicken for lunch, I started realizing the time of day doesn't really matter, some things are just very poor choices. It may just come right back up. Or my favorite, it churns, gets heavier and sits at the bottom of my throat. No amount of Tums seems to help and I have to ride it out. Alex doesn't help either. He usually gets very active during these times as if to say, "Mumma, I really don't like or appreciate what you have just fed me. Get rid of it." When will I learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home