Jason, Barbie and Alex: Time flies when your not insufflating the combustive exhaust of the genus nicotiana

5/26/2009

Time flies when your not insufflating the combustive exhaust of the genus nicotiana

Ahh, good ole 1999. I was in college, having just turned 21, so I was having a great time. It was pre-9/11, so America was invincible. Life was pretty good. And at the time, I would punctuate this with a good ole Marlboro Red.



Can you see where I’m heading with this?

Then, over the phone, mom more or less bribed/dared me to quit. $500 bucks vs. my car stereo.

I guess we both won. I didn't realize until my boss asked me about my love for hard candy(especially tootsie pops). Thats when I started to do some math, and realize it had been 10 years since I quit.

Thanks mom =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home