Jason, Barbie and Alex: Happy @%^&$ Birthday to meeeeeeee!!!1!

10/30/2009

Happy @%^&$ Birthday to meeeeeeee!!!1!

What a crappy start to my birthday.
Yes, I know, I haven’t written anything for awhile, but I’ve been busy. Besides, as you will soon see, there is a line to mess with me today, and you’ll just have to wait your turn.

I think the universe has decided to forgo the whole treat part of Halloween, and default to trick.

Here’s a detailed breakdown of my morning:

6:10 – Get up
6:20 – Shower
6:45- Out the door. Oh crap, Barbie’s tire is flat. Hopefully I won’t be late to work. I’ll just stick Gizmo in the car, and fix the tire.
6:55 – Tire fixed. Off to drop Gizmo off… What is that smell?
6:56 – Left badge at home. Turn around.
7:01 – Ok, got the badge. Damn, why does my car smell?
7:10 – As I am leaving Dad’s, I find out the smell is dog puke. On my seat. And now on my pants.
7:10:03 – “GIZMO, %#&$*@)$@$!!!!!”
7:20 - Return home to change
7:25 – Barbie calls. She called home after calling my cell phone, but it turns out I left it at dads.
7:30 Leave for work. Oh, I need Gas.
7:40 leaving gas station, I get flipped off by a guy who was in far too much of a hurry to get gas.
7:41 Car sounds awful
7:44 Car sounds like it’s going to die.
7:45 Turn around as car sounds like the passenger side wheel is going to burst into flames, head to Dad’s
7:55 First break of the morning – I caught dad just as he was leaving.
8:00 contacted Discount Auto, they can take my car today.
8:15 Drop off Grand am
8:30 Get Vette from garage.
8:31 Lose garage ticket.
8:33 find garage ticket
8:35 Heading to work.
9:05 Get to work. Just as I thought I was home clear, car alarm goes off.
9:10 call dad to discover what voodoo I would need to shut the damn thing off.
9:12 Enter the building. As I do, I notice a woman walking behind me, and trying to rack up some karma, I hold the door open.
9:12:30 That’s no woman, that’s a man baby!
9:15 At desk.

So As you can see, the Universe feels I should be nicer to orphans or something. Or maybe it’s because I gave money to a sex offender.
(see the sun journal’s website for more info)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home