Jason, Barbie and Alex: Yes, We are Still Alive

8/12/2006

Yes, We are Still Alive

You know what the problem is with blogging? People expect regular updates, even when there is nothing to talk about. But, what can ya do?

So, I guess I just give everyone an all around update.

House: The inspection went fine. Those who are really curious can read it themselves.


It’s got some pictures in it, so you can see more of the house.

Ok, and we are now cleared to close. So I just need to get some insurance, and then Aug 22, We’ll be homeowners. Yeah! Once we get the house, expect a MAJOR entry.


School: Just finished another class. Report card hasn’t been posted yet, but I’ll be annoyed if I didn’t get an A. I have a 96% going into the final week. Now, I got one more Business class till I get to the fun stuff… Programming, Databases and Networks. Those three classes will be fun!


Woot: for Kerry Lee, here is a picture of what was in my Bag Of Crap:
(Not my picture, but the stuff is the same)

3 Comments:

  • At 8/14/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Christine Theriault Burke said…

    hey, if you don't want that crappy tape adapter, then i could use one....

     
  • At 8/14/2006 6:47 PM, Blogger Ang said…

    OMG reading over that inspection report, I am thankful to be just a mere renter, with no responsibility for upkeep, maintenence and repair!!!! But congrats on finally getting to move ahead! Maybe Ill see you guys once in a while since we'll be living 2 miles apart. You know, maybe I'll run into you at..wal mart? heheh.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Jason The Riault said…

    Sorry Sis, using it.

    And Ang, thats one fo the reasons we're moving back to LA. We are so far away from everyone that it is a pain trying to get togther just cause it requires soo much planning and traveling

     

Post a Comment

<< Home