Jason, Barbie and Alex: Countdown to Wedding

4/04/2006

Countdown to Wedding

The days are just flying by and before we know it April 22nd will be here. I can't wait! This weekend was very busy. Luke, the Best Man, threw a bachelor party for Jason on Saturday and I can proudly say he didn't break any of the rules! Of course, I knew he wouldn't. On Sunday I met my sister at her house to go "shopping for a dress for the rehearsal dinner". I kind of knew that there was going to be a surprise bridal shower, I had heard whisperings of it. For the most part I wasn't surprised, but I can't believe how many people came and all of the wonderful things we got. I had so much fun! It was really funny how many people from my side knew people from Jason's side. This really is a small world. The shower was in the basement of the church I went to when I was a kid. So many memories and they have redone it since the last time I was there. It is nice and light and the decorations even matched the curtains! Barb had pink roses in vases and pink rose soap petals for favors, the cake had pink roses on it too! The food was terrific! I have to say, I am so proud of my sister. She really did a great job putting together the shower. I want to thank every one who helped with the planning, it means so much to me that so many people helped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home