Jason, Barbie and Alex: As I promised

12/04/2005

As I promised


I got a new USB cable for the digital camera! Now I can post our pictures! This is very unusual for me to be so promt, but I really think the pictures add a lot. We had a very nice day, slept in late and just bummed around until Jason went to work. Then I met my mom at her house and we went to Portland to do some shopping. The stores were crazy, but we fought the crowds and each found several presents. We went to Best Buy to get the USB cable and were dismayed to see at least 20 people in line at the checkout by the door leading back into the mall. I had a feeling we might be there for quite some time. I found the cable and went to the registers on the other side of the store and was out in less than 5 min! Most of the same people were still waiting in the ever growing line as we sailed by. We also went to the Christmas Tree Store and Target which weren't quite as busy, but still crowded. I love the All for One section at Target! I found a very cute purse to go with the new dress I bought when Barb, Christine and I went shopping. You would never guess I only spent a buck on it. I got some decorations for outside and will take a picture after I put them up tomorrow. Gizmo was eagerly waiting by the door for me, I had been gone for a few hours. As soon as I opened the door he ran past me and squatted on the first patch of grass he saw. Our apartment is just a few feet from the street so he isn't allowed out by himself, but he finished his business and came right back in. Ok, I had to yell and go get him, but he did stop in his tracks as soon as I told him to stop running. He is sitting here next to me growling because I haven't thrown his ball for him. He is grumpy, it's way past his bedtime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home